Capital One is among the top-rated credit card issuers in the world. They provide credit card offerings for people with all sorts of needs and credit scores.
Even if you’re someone trying to build upon your credit score from scratch or improve a bad credit score, then Capital One has credit cards that are focused on such purposes as well.
If you’re interested to get into the world of Capital One credit cards, then you can begin right away by applying for a Capital One credit card. In this article, we will take you through the steps to apply for a Capital One credit card and how to check Capital One credit card application status.
What Are the Different Types of Capital One Credit Cards?
Capital One offers a wide variety of credit cards. The main highlight of credit cards by Capital One is that they offer great cashback and discount offers to their customers, based on the type of credit card owned.
Below are there different types of credit cards offered by Capital One:
- Business credit cards.
- Credit-building credit cards.
- Cash back credit cards.
- Travel credit cards.
- Shopping and everyday expenses credit cards.
- Student rewards credit cards.
- Low Intro APR credit cards.
- Small Business credit cards.
- Dining & Entertainment credit cards.
Regardless of which credit card you opt for, you will definitely enjoy a wide variety of benefits that will help to build a good credit score and save money using the credit card.
How to Choose the Best Capital One Credit Card?
One of the best ways to make sure that you have the best Capital One credit card is actually by comparing all the credit cards that are being offered by the company.
Each credit card will have a different set of features, benefits, and eligibility criteria. While researching for the best Capital One credit card that suits your needs, it is best that you first pick the credit cards for which you meet the eligibility criteria. Doing so will give you a shorter list of credit cards for which you have a higher chance of approval.
Once the credit card options are filtered based on the eligibility criteria, then you can compare the available options on the basis of their features, benefits, fees, and other charges and find the one that best suits your needs and requirements.
How to Apply for Capital One Credit Card?
Below are the steps to follow if you wish to apply for a Capital One credit card officially.
- First of all, visit the official Capital One credit card web page by clicking here.
- Select the credit card that you wish to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button, this will take you to a new web page.
- Fill out the form within this new web page with your personal information, contact information, financial information, and additional information authorization.
- At the end of the web page, click on the “Continue” button and then follow any on-screen instructions that appear on the screen.
And that is all. You have now successfully applied for a Capital One credit card. You will soon be communicated about the approval status and about how you can receive your credit card.
How to Check Capital One Credit Card Application Status?
Capital One will communicate to you about the credit card application status within 7 to 10 working days from the date of submitting your application.
However, if you wish to check it yourself, then you can check Capital One credit card application status by calling the number 1-800-903-9177.