This summer season in case you are fortunate sufficient you possibly can take your dream automotive residence as a Grand prize and that to picked up by somebody like auto legend Wayne Carini. Cannot consider what you may have simply learn now? Sure, you may have learn it proper. The 2019 CRAFTSMAN® Barrett-Jackson® “The Dream Bid” Sweepstakes is providing you a wonderful alternative to select and select your dream automotive in an public sale the place you’ll be visiting as a visitor participant by advantage of profitable the Grand prize of this sweepstakes and it will likely be a all paid journey. The official hyperlink of the CRAFTSMAN® “The Dream Bid” sweepstakes may be situated at www.craftsmandreambid.com
CRAFTSMAN® “The Dream Bid” sweepstakes eligibility:
- In case you are a authorized resident of Continental United States then and you’re eligible to take part on this sweepstakes.
- The individual have to be a CRAFTSMAN® Membership member.
- You have to possess a sound US authorities id that may show your authorized US citizenship.
- To be an eligible entrant you have to be of 21 years of age or extra.
- The CRAFTSMAN® “The Dream Bid” sweepstakes is void in Alaska and Hawaii.
- Workers of Stanley Black & Decker Inc., Barrett-Jackson® Public sale Firm LLC, Retail Sports activities Advertising Inc., or another entity or individual concerned with the promotion of this Sweepstakes and every of their respective associates are usually not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes.
CRAFTSMAN® “The Dream Bid” sweepstakes overview:
- The Sweepstakes has already began taking Entry from Might 1, 2019 and can proceed until Might 31, 2019.
- Just one (1) entry per individual will probably be accepted all through your entire period of the sweepstakes.
- Entry to the sweepstakes may be taken both on-line (www.craftsmandreambid.com) or by mail in methodology.
- The entire approximate retail worth (ARV) of the Grand prize is $39,500.
- Just one grand Prize winner will probably be chosen via a random draw to be carried out on or round June 5, 2019.
- This sweepstakes is completely meant for CRAFTSMAN® Membership members and any individual intend to participate within the sweepstakes should develop into a CRAFTSMAN® Membership member first to be eligible.
- A replica of the official guidelines out there on the touchdown web page (www.craftsmandreambid.com/official-rules)
The way to enter CRAFTSMAN® “The Dream Bid” sweepstakes?
On-line entry methodology:
- Go to the official touchdown web page of the sweepstakes www.craftsmandreambid.com
- You probably have not but grew to become a CRAFTSMAN® Membership member, opt-in to develop into a member first by offering your identify and e mail tackle within the “be part of the membership” part (on the appropriate backside nook of the touchdown web page).
- Refill the net registration type by offering your identify, e mail tackle, telephone quantity, date of start, full postal tackle, metropolis, state and zip code.
- Conform to the official guidelines of the sweepstakes and phrases of use by checking the suitable field.
- Submit your registration type to get a chance to go to a all paid journey to Barrett-Jackson Northeast Public sale and meet the auto legend Wayne Carini who will assist you to select your dream automotive in that public sale.
Offline entry methodology:
- Go to the official web site of the sweepstakes www.craftsmandreambid.com
- Obtain and print the entry type.
- Refill the entry type fully in all respect.
- Mail your accomplished entry type to ATTN: Ok. STELMACK, STANLEY BLACK AND DECKER – 701 E. JOPPA RD, MAILS STOP No. TC063, TOWSON MD, 21286, with a subscription on high of the envelope “2019 CRAFTSMAN® Barrett-Jackson® “The Dream Bid” Sweepstakes with Wayne Carini”.
CRAFTSMAN® “The Dream Bid” sweepstakes Grand Prize:
- A visit for the winner and one (1) grownup visitor to the June 2019 Barrett-Jackson® Public sale in Uncasville, CT (ARV $2,500)
- 5 nights lodging on the journey vacation spot (customary lodging, double Occupancy).
- $30,000 credit score as public sale cash to make use of to bid on and buy one (1) car in the course of the Public sale.
- $3,000 to be spent on bidding Fee.
- $4000 to be spent in transportation charges.
- Whole ARV of the CRAFTSMAN® Dream Bid sweepstakes is $39,500.
CRAFTSMAN® “The Dream Bid” sweepstakes Sponsor:
Black & Decker U.S.
701 E. Joppa Highway,
Towson, Maryland 21286
Black and Decker customer support:
800-544-6986 / 1800-425-3333