This summer season if you’re fortunate sufficient you’ll be able to take your dream automotive house as a Grand prize and that to picked up by somebody like auto legend Wayne Carini. Cannot consider what you could have simply learn now? Sure, you could have learn it proper. The 2019 CRAFTSMAN® Barrett-Jackson® “The Dream Bid” Sweepstakes is providing you a wonderful alternative to select and select your dream automotive in an public sale the place you can be visiting as a visitor participant by advantage of profitable the Grand prize of this sweepstakes and it will likely be a all paid journey. The official hyperlink of the CRAFTSMAN® “The Dream Bid” sweepstakes may be positioned at www.craftsmandreambid.com
CRAFTSMAN® “The Dream Bid” sweepstakes eligibility:
- In case you are a authorized resident of Continental United States then and you might be eligible to take part on this sweepstakes.
- The individual have to be a CRAFTSMAN® Membership member.
- You have to possess a legitimate US authorities id that can show your authorized US citizenship.
- To be an eligible entrant you have to be of 21 years of age or extra.
- The CRAFTSMAN® “The Dream Bid” sweepstakes is void in Alaska and Hawaii.
- Staff of Stanley Black & Decker Inc., Barrett-Jackson® Public sale Firm LLC, Retail Sports activities Advertising and marketing Inc., or some other entity or individual concerned with the promotion of this Sweepstakes and every of their respective associates usually are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes.
CRAFTSMAN® “The Dream Bid” sweepstakes overview:
- The Sweepstakes has already began taking Entry from Could 1, 2019 and can proceed until Could 31, 2019.
- Just one (1) entry per individual shall be accepted all through your entire length of the sweepstakes.
- Entry to the sweepstakes may be taken both on-line (www.craftsmandreambid.com) or by mail in methodology.
- The whole approximate retail worth (ARV) of the Grand prize is $39,500.
- Just one grand Prize winner shall be chosen by the use of a random draw to be carried out on or round June 5, 2019.
- This sweepstakes is solely meant for CRAFTSMAN® Membership members and any individual intend to participate within the sweepstakes should grow to be a CRAFTSMAN® Membership member first to be eligible.
- A replica of the official guidelines obtainable on the touchdown web page (https://craftsmandreambid.com/official-rules/)
Easy methods to enter CRAFTSMAN® “The Dream Bid” sweepstakes?
On-line entry methodology:
- Go to the official touchdown web page of the sweepstakes www.craftsmandreambid.com
- When you’ve got not but grew to become a CRAFTSMAN® Membership member, opt-in to grow to be a member first by offering your identify and electronic mail handle within the “be part of the membership” part (on the correct backside nook of the touchdown web page).
- Replenish the net registration kind by offering your identify, electronic mail handle, cellphone quantity, date of delivery, full postal handle, metropolis, state and zip code.
- Comply with the official guidelines of the sweepstakes and phrases of use by checking the suitable field.
- Submit your registration kind to get a chance to go to a all paid journey to Barrett-Jackson Northeast Public sale and meet the auto legend Wayne Carini who will enable you to to select your dream automotive in that public sale.
Offline entry methodology:
- Go to the official web site of the sweepstakes www.craftsmandreambid.com
- Obtain and print the entry kind.
- Replenish the entry kind utterly in all respect.
- Mail your accomplished entry kind to ATTN: Ok. STELMACK, STANLEY BLACK AND DECKER – 701 E. JOPPA RD, MAILS STOP No. TC063, TOWSON MD, 21286, with a subscription on high of the envelope “2019 CRAFTSMAN® Barrett-Jackson® “The Dream Bid” Sweepstakes with Wayne Carini”.
CRAFTSMAN® “The Dream Bid” sweepstakes Grand Prize:
- A visit for the winner and one (1) grownup visitor to the June 2019 Barrett-Jackson® Public sale in Uncasville, CT (ARV $2,500)
- 5 nights lodging on the journey vacation spot (normal lodging, double Occupancy).
- $30,000 credit score as public sale cash to make use of to bid on and buy one (1) car through the Public sale.
- $3,000 to be spent on bidding Fee.
- $4000 to be spent in transportation charges.
- Complete ARV of the CRAFTSMAN® Dream Bid sweepstakes is $39,500.
CRAFTSMAN® “The Dream Bid” sweepstakes Sponsor:
Black & Decker U.S.
701 E. Joppa Street,
Towson, Maryland 21286
Black and Decker customer support:
800-544-6986 / 1800-425-3333